Date(s) - 03/27/19
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us on Wednesday March 27, 2019 as Govmates presents “Women in GovCon: Never Go Against the Family.” This course is from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Please contact Govmates here to register.
Coppermine Commons | Conference Center Rooms 1 & 2
13865 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171
It’s Not Personal, It’s Just Business (Growth)
- How to maximize WOSB status
- GSA Schedule: How to take advantage of the Vehicle
- OTA’s: How to win work with OTA partnerships
- Key IDIQ contracts to target
Keep Your Friends Close, and Enemies Closer (Teaming)
- Teaming agreements and contracts: how to protect your house when dealing with teaming partners, large systems integrators, etc.
I’m Gonna Make Him an Offer He Can’t Refuse (Exit Strategy & Profit Maximization)
- Tax reform and loopholes: S Corp or C Corp? What do the new tax laws really mean for your business?
- Planning for an exit: Who you need on your team, when you need them, and investments you need to make now
- M&A: How to increase your visibility for a sale | Buy your competition and build your empire | When to NOT do a deal (M&A gone wrong)
Global Services’ VP, Director of GSA Accounts Jody Franklin.
To attend the Institute, your company must be a registered member of Govmates. Apply to request a seat at our next Institute.
COST – $50
(prosecco lunch included)