GSA Schedules enable the General Services Administration (GSA) — the purchasing arm of the federal government — to procure a wide range of products and services quickly and efficiently. Learn more about GSA Schedules and their various categories.
You need a lot of expertise and experience to penetrate this fast-paced environment. Global Services will not only help you obtain the right GSA Schedules for your business, but we’ll do it up to four times faster than you could alone. Our track record speaks for itself: Global Services has helped every one of our 400+ clients earn GSA Schedules. And we can do the same for you.
Your Global Services team provides:
- Analyzing your ability to obtain a GSA Schedule
- Helping you identify the right GSA Schedule for your business
- Developing and submitting your GSA proposals
- Handling all amendments and questions
- Negotiating strongly to achieve optimal service/product offerings and pricing (best and final offer)
- Managing final price list resubmissions and securing approval
- Administrating and maintaining your GSA Schedule contract
- Providing GSA Advantage! upload assistance and ongoing support
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Completing contract modifications and amendments
Of course, obtaining your GSA schedule is just part of the challenge. Global Services will help you with all additional hurdles, such as fully understanding your post-award packet and the requirements therein. In fact, we can help you administer your GSA schedule from start to finish, enabling you to concentrate on delivering quality goods and/or services, impressing your new clients and earning repeat business.